Fall is in the air and Fresh Energy’s annual Benefit Breakfast is fast approaching! We hope you’ll register and join us online on the morning of Thursday, October 22, for what is sure to be a conversation about the future of clean energy that you won’t want to miss.
Register by October 15 to get a special breakfast care package delivered straight to your door. Just because we are unable to enjoy breakfast together in person, doesn’t mean we can’t share in a breakfast experience! Please note that due to increased vote-related mail volume at USPS, we recommend registering for the Benefit Breakfast as soon as possible. We can’t guarantee that those who register after October 6 will get their packet in advance of the breakfast. Digital copies of packet contents will be sent to all registered guests on October 21.
Those who register by October 15 will receive:
- A paper program with details about the agenda, our guest speakers, sponsors, and more.
- A $15 gift certificate from Birchwood Cafe, a restaurant serving up local, sustainable, organic food in South Minneapolis since 1995 that has set the pace for other Twin Cities eateries by installing a solar roof in 2014, implementing fair wage share in 2019, and more.
- Vintage-style recipe cards featuring breakfast ideas from six VIPs including Dr. Leah Stokes, J. Drake Hamilton, and Chef Mateo Mackbee of NYT-fame.
- An invite to our Virtual Fair of the Future highlighting induction cooking with Chef Mateo Mackbee and guest experts.
- A pledge sheet to let us know your plan for supporting Fresh Energy’s clean energy goals in the coming year.
- And 10 lucky Golden Ticket Winners will get a signed copy of Short Circuiting Policy by our keynote speaker, Dr. Leah Stokes.
Clean energy must be at the center of rebuilding our economy. We’re looking forward to our conversation with national thought-leader Dr. Leah Stokes about how can we make it happen. Policy, the private sector, and people all play a crucial role and much of our progress will happen at the state level. Register today and join us!
Thank you to our event sponsors!
Fair of the Future Sponsors
District Energy St. Paul
Great River Energy
Impact Power Solutions
Friends of the Future Business Sponsors
All Energy Solar
Cogent Consulting PBC
Keystone Compensation Group LLC
Minnesota Center for Environmental Advocacy
Old National Bank
Friends of the Future Family Sponsors
Donna W. Allan and Bill Mahlum
Conley Family Foundation
Will and Claudia Kaul
James P. Lenfestey
Raj V. Rajan and Kavitha Sitaram
Match Pool Sponsors
Randy and Bird Anderson
Joe DeVito and Holly Kuznia
Hayden Family Fund
Kathy Iverson and Mike Menzel
Ralph Jacobson and Cynthia Bartoo
Sarah F. Lang Fund
Cotty Lowry and Laurie Jacobi
David and Kate Mortenson
Charles and Candice Nadler
Jan and Rick Neville
Michael and Patsy Noble
Novel Energy Solutions
Willie and Markell Rahr
Federico and Nassim Rossi
The Van Steenburgh/Ladner Family Fund
Mary Woollen and Clark Heindl