- This event has passed.
Powering Up Minnesota: Leveraging federal funds to drive local investment
May 3, 2022 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
The Bipartisan Infrastructure Law will funnel a historic $1.2 trillion into states—about $6.8 billion of which is headed to Minnesota. These funds will go toward much-needed investments in weatherization assistance, energy efficiency, power and grid, electric transportation, and more—all of which play a major role in our climate future as we seek energy independence.
But how can local and state policymakers, agency staff, elected officials, nonprofit advocates, thought leaders, and all Minnesotans ensure our state takes full advantage of these federal funds?
Join Fresh Energy, Aimee Witteman from the U.S. Department of Energy, Minnesota Commerce Commissioner Grace Arnold, and special guests to discuss how Minnesota can take full advantage of the opportunities presented by the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law.
- Commissioner Grace Arnold, Minnesota Department of Commerce
- Aimee Witteman, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Intergovernmental Affairs, U.S. Department of Energy
- Bob Blake, Executive Director, Native Sun Community Power Development
- Dan Josephson, Energy Director, MAHUBE-OTWA Community Action Partnership
- Laura Ziegler, Associated General Contractors (AGC) of Minnesota
- Justin Fay, Lead Director, Public Affairs at Fresh Energy
- Eric Fowler, Senior Coalition Communications and Policy Associate at Fresh Energy
Thank you to our promotional partners for helping to spread the word about this webinar!