Recognizing that solar installations can benefit from pollinator-friendly ground cover, many states have taken action to promote this promising PV solar design and management approach.
Join Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA) on May 5 at 12 p.m. CST for a webinar featuring pollinator-friendly solar.
In this webinar, hosted by the Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA), panelists will discuss states’ pollinator-friendly solar initiatives. Georgena Terry will provide an overview of a recent CESA report on this topic; Rob Davis, the Director of the Center for Pollinators in Energy at Fresh Energy, will present on his organization’s efforts to promote pollinator-friendly solar; and Rene Hypes, Benjamin Inskeep, and Dan Shaw will share information about specific state programs in this area. There will be time for questions at the end.
- Rob Davis, Director of the Center for Pollinators in Energy, Fresh Energy
- Rene Hypes, Environmental Review Coordinator, Virginia Department of Conservation and Recreation
- Benjamin Inskeep, Principal Energy Policy Analyst, EQ Research
- Dan Shaw, Senior Ecologist & Vegetation Specialist, Minnesota Board of Water and Soil Resources
- Georgena Terry, Research Associate, Clean Energy States Alliance
Nate Hausman, Project Director, Clean Energy States Alliance.
For more on this topic, see CESA’s January 2020 report, “State Pollinator-Friendly Solar Initiatives,” available here.
This webinar is presented by the Clean Energy States Alliance. Learn more at www.cesa.org