Membership in the Newton Circle is extended to Fresh Energy members contributing a total of $10,000 or more in a fiscal year.
Mathematician and physicist Isaac Newton (1643–1727) was among the foremost scientific intellects of all time. As the identifier of gravity and developer of mathematics of orbital motion, he made foundational contributions to all branches of mathematics and modern physical science. Newton is the exemplar of using scientific investigation to solve scientific problems. The Newton Circle celebrates the application of scientific investigation to problem solving.
Newton Circle members are thanked and recognized by*
- Connection to Fresh Energy’s policy work; access to policy strategy and discussion. Connect with executive director and/or policy staff.
- Invitation to annual Power Circle reception
- Home page member feature (rotates)
- Opportunity to select a blog topic or topic for newsletter featuer (as possible and appropriate)
- Fresh Insight (insider electronic publication)
- Member’s nonpartisan energy event posted to website and Fresh Energy’s Facebook event page (multiple, as possible and appropriate)
- Acknowledged by circle on renewal in Energy Matters (quarterly print and electronic publication)
- Acknowledged by circle in annual report (print and electronic)
- Listed on Fresh Energy’s member web page
- Acknowledged by circle on Fresh Energy’s Facebook info page
- Circle leadership name tag at events
*Members may choose to be anonymous for any of these recognitions.
In addition, all members may subscribe to or participate in
- Powering Progress, monthly electronic publication
- Energy Matters, quarterly print and electronic publication
- Midwest Energy News, daily news digest
- Notices and invitations to events throughout the year
- Twitter feed
- Member webinars