Join Fresh Energy
Fresh Energy is speeding Minnesota’s transition to a clean energy economy, which will ensure that our region enjoys good health, a vibrant economy, and thriving communities today and for generations to come.
We rely on you and hundreds of others who care about America’s energy future to continue our work. With your support, Fresh Energy will continue to make real progress on policy solutions for the energy challenges facing the planet today. Make a donation today.
- Make a monthly sustaining or one-time gift online.
Give a one-time gift or set up a recurring donation on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis through our secure on-line giving page.
- Become a Power Circle donor by giving a gift of $1,000 or more.
Fresh Energy’s Power Circles recognize the leading individual, business, and organizational members who make generous unrestricted contributions of $1,000 and above each fiscal year. Power Circle members are in Fresh Energy’s inner circle of supporters, and also receive special benefits listed below.
- Ask us about business and organizational opportunities.
Businesses and other organizations recognize Fresh Energy as an essential partner in helping Minnesota develop efficient, cost-effective, and inclusive energy programming. We have many exciting opportunities for businesses and organizations to partner with and support Fresh Energy’s programs and events. Please contact Fresh Energy to learn more.
- Make your tax deductible contribution by giving a gift of stock today.
Contact Fresh Energy staff to get all of the information you will need in order to make your gift of stock.
- Leave a legacy of clean energy for future generations.
Fresh Energy welcomes planned gift commitments through a bequest, charitable giving plan, or other option. We would be pleased to support you and your attorney, accountant, or financial advisor in this process. Contact us to learn more information today.
- Contact us for all your giving needs.
To make a gift, join the Power Circles, or to learn more about our giving options, please contact Director of Individual Giving, Meggie LaValley, at 651 726 7561 or email@example.com.
All Membership Benefits
- Powering Progress, monthly e-newsletter
- Energy Matters, print journal
- Notices and invitations to events throughout the year
- Discounted tickets to Fresh Energy events
- Invitations to member webinars
- Acknowledgment on Fresh Energy website and in the annual report
Power Circle Membership Benefits
- All benefits listed above
- Complimentary tickets to Power Pairing events
- Invitations to other special events
- Opportunities to network with other leaders in clean energy and clean energy philanthropy
- Special insider communications and invitations from Fresh Energy’s Executive Director, Michael Noble
Fresh Energy is a charitable organization registered as a 501(c)(3). Donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.