Fresh Energy is seeking volunteers to provide support at our upcoming Benefit Breakfast on the morning of Wednesday, October 2, 2019. This annual event raises critical funds that power Fresh Energy’s work to drive policies to reduce carbon emissions and create a clean energy future for generations of Minnesotans.
As a volunteer, you will play an important role in making this an event success! You’ll aid with:
- Event set up
- Greeting and directing attendees
- Helping with the “Fair of the Future”—a clean energy resource fair
- Event tear down
You will have the opportunity to:
- Attend the Benefit Breakfast for free (includes a meal!)
- Learn about positive clean energy solutions
- Meet other people interested in ensuring a vibrant Minnesota, and
- Hear from two dynamic visionaries, Rhiana Gunn-Wright and Jigar Shah, who will explore how bold action on climate can positively transform our communities and capital markets.
Fresh Energy’s Benefit Breakfast
What’s the Deal?! A Blueprint for our Future
Wednesday, October 2, 2019
6:15 – 10:00 AM
Saint Paul RiverCentre
175 W Kellogg Blvd
Saint Paul, MN 55105
6:15 – 7:45 AM: Pre-event tasks (Greet and direct guests, hand out parking vouchers, etc.)
7:45 – 8:45 AM: Event (Watch the program or help direct late arrivals)
8:45 – 10:00 AM: Post-event tasks (Clean up, help with “Fair of the Future” in the concourse)
If you can only volunteer for a portion of the time, that is fine and we welcome your support!
Experience: No experience necessary; however, volunteers must be at least 16 years of age or older.
How to apply: Click here to view volunteer opportunities and fill out a brief application or contact Leigh Onkka at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651 726 7572 if you are available to help!