Join the Midwest solar industry at the inaugural Midwest Solar Expo on May 16 in Minneapolis. This distinguished event will provide you with the opportunity to establish your company in the emerging Midwest solar markets.
Friday, May 16, 2014
Hilton Hotel, Minneapolis
1001 Marquette Avenue South
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403
The Midwest Solar Expo is the region’s first conference connecting solar businesses to customers. Learn from key industry players and network with solar peers and potential customers, investors, and partners.
- Jigar Shah, chief executive officer, Jigar Shah Consulting
- John Farrell, director of democratic energy, Institute for Local Self-Reliance
- Frank Andorka, editorial director, Solar Power World
- Michael Noble, executive director, Fresh Energy
The conference will include:
- 30+ exhibitors
- Two plenaries
- Nine breakouts
- Three solar consumer seminars
- North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners credited classes
- Afternoon solar expo open to the public
- Five networking opportunities
SPONSORS: Simpleray | Ecobranding | Roof Tech | Washington Gas Energy Systems | Westwood | Quick Mount PV | Ecolibrium Solar | KACO new energy | Minnesota Solar Energy Industries Association | Fresh Energy | Midwest Renewable Energy Association | Renew Wisconsin | Missouri Solar Energy Industries Association | Minnesota Renewable Energy Industries Association | Greentech Media | Solar Power World | Midwest Energy News | Solar Curator | Solar Channel
Visit the Midwest Solar Expo site to register and learn more.
If you are interested in speaking or sponsorship opportunities, please contact the event coordinator, Danielle Kershner, at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at this year’s conference!