Executive director Michael Noble discussed Fresh Energy’s policy goals for the 2014 Minnesota legislative session. He covered policies that
- significantly expand funding for public transit and livable communities,
- build on Minnesota’s successful renewable energy standard to secure more than half the state’s electricity from renewable sources by 2030,
- cut red tape and reduce market barriers to the state’s burgeoning solar and wind industries,
- provide Minnesota residents a convenient, attractive option to charge their electric cars with renewable energy, and
- make the most of energy efficiency, the state’s cleanest, cheapest energy resource.